How to reset Windows 7 password with USB?
Losing Windows 7 password is not such a trouble thing if you handle it in a right way. However, It’s only a moment for you forget Windows 7 password and it may take you several days to regain access to your system. No worries when you forget windows 7 password. The article will give you some ideas to reset Windows 7 password with USB flash drive.
1. Reset Windows 7 password with USB Password reset disk.
When you add a password to your account, besides setting a password hint, you should create a Windows 7 password reset USB in case you need it.
- Step 1: When entering a wrong password, it will show you the Password hint and you can reset password as following picture. Click "Reset password"…… it will show you the Password Reset Wizard.
- Step 2: Click "NEXT" and select your USB password key disk drive to reset the password with a new one.
- Step 3: Then you can use the new password enter your computer.
This USB Password resetdisk only use in a certain account which you have created before, or it won’t help. So it’s better to create a password reset disk when you add a password to account. If you have problems with how to create Windows 7 password reset USB, you can see more details in MS website.
2.Reset Windows 7 password with Windows password key bootable USB drive
If you don’t have a password reset disk and you need to regain access to your system with a few minutes, see bellow.
- Step 1: Prepare a 2GB USB flash drive and a computer which you can access to.
- Step 2 : Download Windows 7 Password Reset Tool and install it.
- Step 3: Run the program and burn the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- Step 4: Use the USB to reset Windows 7 password. But in this step, make sure your computer is boot from USB drive, you can set a BIOS if necessary. Don’t worry if you have difficulty to bios setting, you can see more in the Windows Password Key website.
The method is easy for a computer newbie for Windows 7 password recovery USB and it’s the fastest if you don't have the reset disk. Hope that save your time.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to Reset Windows Server 2008 Domain Admin Password
- How to Recover Forgotten Windows Password
- Three Ways to Recover Windows XP Password
- Top 5 to Recover Windows Vista Password
- 3 Top Tips to Recover Windows 7 Password
- How to Set Active Directory domain-controller Password
- How to Reset Windows XP Password
- How to Create USB Windows Vista Password Reset Disk