How to reset Windows 7 password from command prompt
"I forgot my Windows 7 password"is one of the worst things you can do, and it makes you feel like a complete idiot. Though there are many ways on the Internet for Windows 7 password reset. If you can't pick up a good way, it could ruin your days completely. Without losing any data and re-install system, here I will share you a good idea on resetting Windows 7 password from command prompt.
How can I reset my account login password for Windows 7 from Command Prompt?
How to use built-in dos command to change user name and user password? Fistly you need an administrator account or account that has administrator privileges. Suppose you have lost your administrator account (Mosoh) password, you can refer to how to break up administrator password from cmd without CD below.
Windows 7 OS has a built-in administrator account which has no password in it. This account is created during Windows installation, and disable by default. You need to enable that account before losing your other admin account password. Or this tip won't help recover Windows 7 password through command prompt as your built-in administrator account won't appear in the screen.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
3. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt.
4. Type the commands for bypassing windows 7 passwords: net user Mosoh 123456 and enter, it will show you a message that" the command completed successfully.
5. Restart your computer, then you can log in as Mosoh with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.
Here is how to reset windows 7 password with Windows Password Key
Wannt to know how to reset password of windows 7 ultimate by cmd without administrative privilege? Or how to break window 7 administrator password if forgotten without internet? If you didn't enable the built-in administrator account or you've reset the default administrator account password before and you forgot the password, in this case you need to find Windows Password Key to reset Windows admin password, it is the best and quick choice.
Step 1: Log in any available computer that you can access to and allow you download. Download and install Windows Password Key in that computer.
Step 2: Run and burn Windows Password Key to a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 3: Insert the disk to your locked Computer and then boot it from the disk, then you can follow the instruction to reset windows 7 password from command prompt. It's 100% recovery, so I'm sure you'll enter your system with that account.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode?
- How to break Acer Windows 7 password?
- How to reset domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- How to break Windows XP password from safe mode?