How to recover Windows 7 password for Lenovo ThinkPad
I forgot Windows 7 password to my Lenovo ThinkPad computer, how to I do recover it? Please help, I am locked out from my important data!!
Windows 7 password reset or recovery solution isn't so difficult if you pick up the right way. In case you lose important data during your recovery, here we give a full detail of the solution. In this, we take the most used Lenovo ThinkPad laptop or computer for example to recover Lenovo ThinkPad password.
The Lenovo ThinkPad laptop is widely used for its excellent quality. It gives customers all the power and performance to enjoy the computing life. Windows 7 system is the latest popular system, and it allows you create several accounts for each users. So it may raise a risk to forget the password.
Password lost often happens; there are many reasons for losing Lenovo ThinkPad password. If you don’t pick up a good way, it could ruin your days completely. Here we share some practical solutions for you.
Lenovo ThinkPad Password recovery disc only use in a certain account which you have created before losing that account password, or it won’t help. So it’s better to create Lenovo ThinkPad password reset disc when you add a password to a new account. If you have problems with how to create USB windows 7 password reset disk, you can see more details in MS website.
Here is how to recover windows 7 password with Lenovo ThinkPad password reset disk
Step 1: When entering a wrong password, it will show you the Password hint and you can reset password as following picture. Click "Reset password" it will show you the Password Reset Wizard.
Step 2: Click NEXT and select your USB password key disk drive to reset the password with a new one.
Step 3: Then you can use the new password enter your computer.
Windows 7 OS has a built-in administrator account that is created during Windows installation, and disable by default. The account has no password in it. You need to enable that account before losing your other admin account password. Or in this tip your built-in administrator account won’t appear in the screen.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. Scroll down to "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
2. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt. Type: net user XXX 123456 and enter (XXX is the account name which password you need to reset 123456 is the new password), it will show you a message that" the command completed successfully.
3. Restart your computer, then you can log in as XXX with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.
If you didn’t enable the built-in administrator account or you’ve reset the default administrator account password before and you forgot the password. Or you don’t have a password reset disk. In this situation you need to find Windows Password Key to wipe up the password, it is the best and quick choice.
1: Log in any available computer that you can access to and allow you download. Download and install Windows Password Key in that computer.
2: Run and burn Windows Password Key to a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3: Insert the disk to your locked Computer and then boot it from the disk, then you can follow the instruction to reset your password. The command line just like this:
Step1: Location selection
Please select Windows installation to be processed
Step 2: Select User Name
Here are the user names detected in Windows:
Please enter your selection 1..5
Step 3: Confirmation
You are about to reset the password of 'Administrator' Are you sure? (y/n)
Password of 'Administrator' reset.Your computer will be restarted.Please remove the Windows password key bootable media and press any key to restart.
It’s 100% recovery, so I’m sure you’ll enter your Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 7 system with that account.
The above are the common methods for Lenovo ThinkPad password recovery, enjoy these.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode?
- How to break Acer Windows 7 password?
- How to reset domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- How to break Windows XP password from safe mode?
- How to reset Windows 7 password from command prompt?