3 Easy Methods to Login when Lost Windows XP Password
"I lost my Windows XP password! Someone please tell me how to login?"
- Windows XP user
If you lost password in Windows XP, you must recover it before you can login to your computer, you are able to recover lost Windows XP login password, if one of the following condition is true:
- 1). You lost Windows XP password, but You can still login with another administrator account, go to method 1.
- 2). You have created a Windows password reset disk in advance, go to method 2.
- 3). If the above listed 2 methods fail to recover your lost Windows XP password, go to method 3.
Method 1: Use another administrator account to Reset Window XP Password
Try the following steps to login to your computer as the administrator:
- Step 1: Restart your computer, press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” two times, then enter the administrator name and password if you know the password, if you don’t, leave it blank, click “Ok”.
- Step 2: Start to reset the password by pressing “Win+R” and type control userpasswords2 and hit “Enter”.
- Step 3: Click the name of the user accounts you what recover password for, and click “Reset password”. Type a new password and type it again to confirm it. Restart the computer to log on to Windows XP again.
Method 2: Use a Windows XP Password Reset Disk
To begin with, restart your computer and then try the following steps to reset your lost Windows XP login password:
- Step 1: Click “Use your password reset disk” and click “Next”.
- Step 2: Insert the password reset disk into the CD drive to reset the lost Windows XP password and then click “Next”.
- Step 3: Type a new password, type it again to confirm it, create a password hint, click “Next” and then “Finish”.
Method 3: Use Lost Windows XP Password Key
If you fail to find your lost Windows XP logon password with the 2 methods above, no fear, this method guarantees 100% success, lost Windows XP password key is a popular third-party lost Windows password recovery tool that helps you out when you lost Windows XP administrator password or other login passwords, in addition, it not only works for Windows XP users who lost password, but also for Windows 8/7/Vista users etc. Go through the simple tutorial on how to recover lost Windows XP admin password or other logon passwords:
- Step 1: If you lost Windows XP password, free download lost Windows XP password key, run it and choose the image file.
- Step 2: Prepare a CD/DVD or USB flash drive, insert it your CD drive or USB and choose it from the drop-down menu, click “Burn” to create a lost Windows XP password USB or disk.
- Step 3: Make sure you’ve set the newly created disk as the boot device, insert the disk into your computer and the program will starts to initialize.
- Step 4: Enter a number to choose the Windows installation in which you want to recover lost password, do as shown below:
- Step 5: Enter a number to choose an admin or a regular account to reset the password of which you lost.
- Step 6: Type “Y” to manage your lost Windows XP administrator password or other login password.
- Step 7: Type “Y” if you want to continue to reset password for another account or “n” to exit.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode