Windows Password Key Tutorial
How to reset Windows local account password or domain password using Windows Password Key? The following will show you a step-by-step guide to complete windows password reset tasks.
- How to Use Windows Password Key Standard - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable CD/DVD
- How to Use Windows Password Key Professional - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable USB
- How to Use Windows Password Key Enterprise - Reset windows Local account password or domain password with a bootable CD/DVD/USB
Below are the steps to reset Windows password using Windows Password Key Professional
Step1. Download a free demo version of Windows Password Key Professional (to view the user list for a trial) or buy a full version online (to reset an unknown password)
Step2. Run the downloaded file to install Windows Password Key Professional. You can install Windows Password Key Professional on any PC you have access to.
Step3. Windows Start menu - From your Microsoft Windows Start Programs menu, select Windows Password Key Professional| Windows Password Key Professional.exe . Windows Password Key Professional will be launched automatically.
Step4. Using a Windows Password Key bootable CD/DVD to reset windows password or using a Windows Password Key bootable USB Flash Drive to reset windows password following the instructions below:
Step1: Choose the existing windows password key image file.
You can click "Browse" to browse Windows Password Key image file. The file is usually located as the default.
Step2: Choose your USB Flash Drive:
Select "USB Flash Drive" and insert your USB into a USB port on the computer, specify the USB Flash Drive from the pull-down list.
Click "Burn" button.
Step3: The burning process starts.
Windows Password Key extracts the ISO image and copies the necessary files on a USB Flash Drive.
Step 4: Put in your newly created USB Flash Drive and remove your Windows password:
1. Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and reboot your computer.
2. It's necessary to change your computer's setup to make it boot from the USB Flash Drive. You can find more info about this on our BIOS page HERE. When the USB Flash Drive boots, you'll see Windows Password Key initializing (see screen shot below). If so, you can continue to the next step.
3. Choose the Windows installation to be processed:
3. Choose the user whose password you want to reset by typing it's number and pressing "ENTER".
4. Type "y" followed by "ENTER" to reset the password.
5. After you confirm the resetting of the password. Windows Password Key asks: 'Reset password for another account? (y/n)'. Type "y" to reset password for another account, or "n" if you are finished and want to exit. Remove the Windows Password Key bootable USB and restart your PC. Now you are able to log into your computer without a password!
Get Windows Password Key Professional Now!
Alexan"No problems at all, one of the very best programs around, ever. I know I have had three friends download it and all three bought it. OUTSTANDING - GOOD JOB!"
Darron"I really like the Windows Password Key software I got from your company - it works really good!!! I'm telling all my computer friends to get it and they will love how great it works and fixes things!!! Thank You!!!"
- Read More...