Windows Password Key Tutorial
How to reset Windows local account password or domain password using Windows Password Key? The following will show you a step-by-step guide to complete windows password reset tasks.
- How to Use Windows Password Key Standard - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable CD/DVD
- How to Use Windows Password Key Professional - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable USB
- How to Use Windows Password Key Enterprise - Reset windows Local account password or domain password with a bootable CD/DVD/USB
Below are the steps to reset Windows password using Windows Password Key Enterprise
Step1. Download a free demo version of Windows Password Key Enterprise (to view the user list for a trial) or buy a full version online (to reset an unknown password)
Step2. Run the downloaded file to install Windows Password Key Enterprise. You can install Windows Password Key on any PC you have access to.
Step3. Windows Start menu - From your Microsoft Windows Start Programs menu, select Windows Password Key Enterprise| Windows Password Key Enterprise.exe . Windows Password Key will be launched automatically.
Step4. Using a Windows Password Key bootable CD/DVD to reset windows password or using a Windows Password Key bootable USB Flash Drive to reset windows password following the instructions below:
Step1: Choose the password recovery mode.
select “Reset Windows domain password”
Step2: Choose your CD/DVD drive:
Select "CD/DVD" and specify the CD burning drive from the pull-down list. Insert a blank CD/DVD disk into the CD-ROM drive.
Click "Burn" button.
Step3: The burning process starts.
Windows Password Key extracts the ISO image and copies the necessary files on a CD.
When the CD boots, you'll see Windows Password Key initializing (see screen shot below). If so, you can continue to the next step. If the computer boots still boots into Windows, it's necessary to change your computer's setup to make it boot from the CD. You can find more info about this on our BIOS page HERE.
2. Choose the Windows installation to be processed:
3. click “Reset” button, you will default reset Windows domain administrator password to Re123456..
4. Click “OK” button to confirm and continue your operation
5. Click “OK” . You have successfully reset Windows domain password to Re123456.
6. Click “Reboot” button and then make sure you will restart the computer by clicking “Yes”. Now you are able to log into your Windows Server with password Re123456
Get Windows Password Key Enterprise Now!
Alexan"No problems at all, one of the very best programs around, ever. I know I have had three friends download it and all three bought it. OUTSTANDING - GOOD JOB!"
Darron"I really like the Windows Password Key software I got from your company - it works really good!!! I'm telling all my computer friends to get it and they will love how great it works and fixes things!!! Thank You!!!"
- Read More...