How to reset Windows local account password or domain password using Windows Password Key? The following will show you a step-by-step guide to complete windows password reset tasks.
- How to Use Windows Password Key Standard - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable CD/DVD
- How to Use Windows Password Key Professional - Reset windows Local account password with a bootable USB
- How to Use Windows Password Key Enterprise - Reset windows Local account password or domain password with a bootable CD/DVD/USB
Below are the steps to reset Windows password using Windows Password Key Standard
Step1. Download a free demo version of Windows Password Key Standard (to view the user list for a trial) in any accessible PC (not password protected) or buy a full version online (to reset an unknown password)
Step2. Run the downloaded file to install Windows Password Key Standard. You can install Windows Password Key Standard on any PC you have access to.
Step3. Windows Start menu - From your Microsoft Windows Start Programs menu, select Windows Password Key Standard and then click Windows Password Key Standard.exe . Windows Password Key Standard will be launched automatically.
Step4. Using a Windows Password Key bootable CD/DVD to reset windows password following the instructions below:
Step 1: Choose the existing windows password key image file.
You can click "Browse" to browse Windows Password Key image file. The file is usually located as the default.
Step 2: Choose your CD/DVD drive:
Select "CD/DVD" and specify the CD burning drive from the pull-down list. Insert a blank CD/DVD disk into the CD-ROM drive.
Click "Burn" button.
Step 3: The burning process starts.
Windows Password Key extracts the ISO image and copies the necessary files on a CD.
If you’re using Windows 7 and older versions or have installed Windows 8 on an existing computer that uses the legacy BIOS system, you can simply set the BIOS to boot from CD/DVD-ROM. For the computer with Windows 8 preinstalled uses UEFI, you should disable UEFI Secure Boot firstly, then access the BIOS in the traditional way.
2. Choose the Windows installation to be processed:
3. Choose the user whose password you want to reset by typing it's number and pressing "ENTER".
4. Type "y" followed by "ENTER" to reset the password.
5. After you confirm the resetting of the password. Windows Password Key asks: 'Reset password for another account? (y/n)'. Type "y" to reset password for another account, or "n" if you are finished and want to exit. Remove the Windows Password Key bootable CD/DVD and restart your PC. Now you are able to log into your computer without a password!
Get Windows Password Key Now!
Alexan"No problems at all, one of the very best programs around, ever. I know I have had three friends download it and all three bought it. OUTSTANDING - GOOD JOB!"
Darron"I really like the Windows Password Key software I got from your company - it works really good!!! I'm telling all my computer friends to get it and they will love how great it works and fixes things!!! Thank You!!!"
- Read More...