Guide for you if you forgot windows 7 password"I forgot Windows 7 login password "is a common dilemma when using Windows 7 system. A strong and unique password is essential to protect our system, but you tend to forget Windows 7 password. What to do if we are locked out of computer? The following will tell you tips about Windows 7 password forgot.
As my experience, there are some effective solutions for Windows 7 password recovery
- That should be the first one to solve the problem when you realize you forgot Windows 7 password, if you didn't create the disk in the past, you can DIY a password reset disk through a third-party tool.
Option 1:Use Windows 7 password reset disk
Option 2 : System repair disc
In addition to Win 7 password reset disk, System Recovery Options is another Windows feature that allows you to recover password. If you have a system repair disc, the steps in this post are for your Windows 7 password reset:
This two options are the most used methods when people forgot their Win 7 password. However, if you try the both tips and fail for your Windows 7 password recovery, the below video guide shows you another two efficient tips.
Windows 7 OS has a built-in administrator account which is created during Windows installation without password, and disable by default. You need to enable that account before losing your other admin account password. Or in this tip your built-in administrator account won’t appear in the screen.Suppose we have lost Mosoh account password.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
3. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt.
4. Type: "net user Mosoh 123456" and press "enter" button, it will show you a message that "the command completed successfully".
5. Restart your computer, then you can log in as Mosoh with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.
If you haven’t enabled the default account before and you need to log in your system as soon as possible, this trick will help you regain access to your pc within 5 minutes without losing any data.
Step 1: Log in any available computer that you can access to and allows you download. Download and install Windows Password Key in that computer.
Step 2: Run and burn the program to a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 3: When finish, insert the disk to your locked Computer and make your computer boot it from the disk by changing the BIOS setup, then you can follow the instruction to reset your password. It’s 100% recovery, so I’m sure you’ll enter your system with that account.
Forgot Windows 7 password isn’t a troublesome matter if you pick up a good way. The above two tricks will help you a lot.
See the Youtube tutorial about how to reset forgotten Windows 7 password efficiently
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- 3 Ways you need to Know When you Lost Windows 8 Password
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode?
- How to break Acer Windows 7 password?
- How to reset domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- How to break Windows XP password from safe mode?
- How to reset Windows 7 password from command prompt?
- How to recover Windows 7 password for Lenove ThinkPad?
- How to enable Windows 7 default Administrator account?