How to crack laptop password When I forgot It
How to open a laptop with windows 8.1 without resetting the unknown password?
For laptop users, you’ll find quite difficulty to crack laptop password than desktop computer when forgot laptop password. This may due to the following reasons:
1. Some laptops aren’t equipped with CD-DVD drive, so the password crack disk won’t be help.
2. The laptop BIOS password is different from the desktop computers’ to operate.
Right here we’re going to deal with as one of our common annoyances for some time to come, cracking laptop password based on any Windows including Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, and Windows Sever 2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003(R2). This methods supports all popular laptop brands, like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Ausu, Toshiba, etc.
1. Crack laptop password with a USB flash drive
With no DVD drive on your laptop, don’t worry; there are ways for laptop password breaking with USB flash drive (pen drive).
A: Windows Built-in USB password reset disk
If you have created a USB windows password crack disk before, just use the following tip to crack your laptop password.
Step 1: When entering a wrong password, it will show you the Password hint and you can reset password. Click "Reset password", it will show you the "Password Reset Wizard".
Step 2: Click "NEXT" and select your USB password key disk drive to reset the password with a new one.
Step 3: Then you can use the new password enter your computer.
Note: The USB password reset disk only used in a certain account which you have created before.
B: Burning a bootable USB Windows Password Key
If you don’t have a password reset disk, you can refer to how to crack forgotten password without using administrator.
Step 1: Prepare a 2GB USB flash drive and a computer which you can access to.
Step 2 : Download Laptop Password Cracker and install it.
Step 3: Run the program and burn the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
Step 4: Use the USB to reset laptop password. But in this step, make sure your computer is boot from USB drive, you can set a BIOS if necessary. Then follw the wizard to crack forgotten laptop password.
2. Crack laptop password from safe mode
You may learn that Windows OS has a default administrator account created during Windows installation. By default, the built-in administrator account is named Administrator and has no password in it. But Windows 7 usually has this account disable, you need to enable the account before. If forgot latptop password, try to follow this tip.
Step 1: Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
Step 2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
Step 3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. After entering system, click on "Start" and "Control Panel" to change your other account password.
If you’ve reset the default administrator account or you didn’t enable it if you’re on the Windows 7 system, this tip won’t help. Anyway, the best and quick way is burning a bootable Windows Password Key to decrypt forgotten laptop password.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode?
- How to break Acer Windows 7 password?
- How to reset domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- How to break Windows XP password from safe mode?
- How to reset Windows 7 password from command prompt?
- How to recover Windows 7 password for Lenove ThinkPad?
- How to enable Windows 7 default Administrator account?
- Forgot Windows 7 password-how to reset Windows 7 password?