Top 2 Ways to Unlock Dell Inspiron Laptop without Password
When users accidentally forget their password of Dell Inspiron laptops, what can they do to unlock their laptops? Do they need to reinstall the system with everything disappear? The answer we give is absolutely, "No!" In this article, we are going to introduce you the best two ways of resetting the laptop password, which contain Dell Inspiron 15 3000/ 15 5000/15 7000, etc. Your problem is surely to be solved!
Part 1: Conventional Methods to Unlock Dell Inspiron Password
For most of the users who has professional knowledge about computer, they might have prepared a USB password reset disk. But for those who know nothing about PC/Laptop, things could be so complicated.
1. Remember, reinstallation must be the last choice when you have no idea to unlock your Dell Laptop or reset the password, or it will clean up your hard drive and time consuming.
2. If you are lucky enough to have more than one account with administrator privilege. You can enter your computer to reset your personal Dell Inspiron password, but you will permanently lose access to encrypted files.
3. Reset Dell Inspiron password with a password reset disk. This method may somehow unfamiliar with some users, in fact, when we set a new account for our Laptop, we always asked to leave a password hint, but this is not the only thing we can do. Windows also provide a service for us to create a password reset disk.
Note: If you get the disk/USB already, click "Reset password..." which you can find in the interface below, and follow the steps it guide you.
Once you are not likely to follow the three conventional solutions, you can skip and learn how to get your Dell Laptop unlocked in Part 2.
Part 2: Reset Dell Inspiron Password with Windows Password Key Disk
Actually, this may be the most effective way for users. But it also needs you to prepare a Windows password reset CD/DVD/USB to reset Windows password. Here we will set an example by using Windows Password Key Standard in Windows platform.
2. Burn the program to a CD/DVD, and get your Windows password reset disk.
3. Run the CD/DVD to your locked Dell Inpsiron Laptop, when start the Dell Laptop press "F12" / "Delete" to enter the "Boot Menu". Choose your reset disk and press "Enter".
4. Type ID number of the Windows installation or press "0" to quit.
5. Select the ID number of your protected account and press "Enter".
6. Type "Y" to confirm your operation.
7. Restart your Dell Laptop, you will be asked to follow the instruction to reset Dell password without the previous passcode.
Note: Windows Password Key Standard supports CD/DVD only, Windows Password Key Pofessional and Windows Password Key Enterprise support CD/DVD/USB flash drive.
If you are still confused about the steps of reset Dell Inspiron laptop password, you can get more information from Windows Password Key guide. Meanwhile, our product not only can help you reset the password of Dell Inspiron series, but also other brand of PC/Laptop.