How to break Windows XP password from safe mode
Windows XP OS is used by many users because of the flexibility and compatibility. It allows you to have multiple accounts, all of which can have a different password to protect our personal data. A strong password is essential; however, you are tending to forget the password. I found many people meet this problem, forgot Windows XP password and have no idea what to do, Re-install OS is not a smart choice as you may lost your files. Today, I will share a tip to break Windows XP password from Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with a minimal set of drivers and services. Windows XP has a built in administrator account, this account is created during Windows installation, and is not accessible under normal circumstances. If you forgot Windows XP Password, you can enter safe mode with the default administrator account to break XP password.
Here is how to break Windows XP password from safe mode
Suppose you forgot the password for Mike account, you can log into the safe mode with the Administrator account to reset a new one.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. If you've ever set an administrator password, you must enter that password instead of leaving the "Password" field blank. Usually the Administrator password is blank.
4. Click on "Start" and “Control Panel". Then Click” user accounts”.
5. Pick an account to change, here we select “ Mike”.
6. Click “Change the password” as following .
7. Type a new password for that account.
Then you will successful reset the account (Mike) password, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.
If you have reset your built-in Administrator account, you forgot the password. Then this tip won’t help. In this situation, you need Windows Password Key program to break Windows XP password. You can use a 2 GB USB to break Windows XP password by burning a bootable USB Windows Password Key.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- 3 Easy Methods to Login when Lost Windows XP Password
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode?
- How to break Acer Windows 7 password?
- How to reset domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008