Windows password is very important to protect our personal data. A good password is the first line of defense against those who want to gain access to our computer. Windows 7 allows you to have multiple accounts, all of which can have a different password. If you forgot the password for one of the accounts, you can log into Windows Safe Mode (a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with a minimal set of drivers) to break Windows 7 password.
To log in into Safe Mode, you must have the Administrator account password. If it's ever been set, try the default Administrator account password - that's blank. But Windows 7 usually disable this account, and you need to Enable the built-in Administrator account first if it doesn't appear in the safe mode.
Suppose you forgot the password for Mosoh (Administrator) account, you can log into safe mode with the built-in Administrator account to crack an account in win7. The steps are available in all Windows 7 editions like Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, etc. Here is how to disable Windows 7 password from Safe Mode.
1. Start or restart your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. If you've ever set an administrator password, you must enter that password instead of leaving the "Password" field blank.
4. Click on "Start" and "Control Panel".
5. You will enter "All Control Panel Items", then click" User Accounts"
6. Then click"Manage Another account" as following.
7. Choose the account which you want to reset the password.
8. Click "Change the password" as following
9. Type a new password for that account.
Then you will successful reset the account (Mosoh) password, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.
How to break administrator password by using keys? If you just lost the administrator password or want to break PC guest account password, then this tip won't help. In this situation, you can use Windows Password Key to break into Win7 password.