How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode
Windows password is very important to protect our personal data. A good password is the first line of defense against those who want to gain access to our computer. Windows 7 allows you to have multiple accounts, all of which can have a different password. If you forgot the password for one of the accounts, you can log into Windows Safe Mode (a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with a minimal set of drivers) to break Windows 7 password.
To log in into Safe Mode, you must have the Administrator account password. If it's ever been set, try the default Administrator account password - that's blank. But Windows 7 usually disable this account, and you need to Enable the built-in Administrator account first if it doesn't appear in the safe mode.
Here is how to break up Windows 7 Computer password from safe mode
Suppose you forgot the password for Mosoh (Administrator) account, you can log into safe mode with the built-in Administrator account to crack an account in win7. The steps are available in all Windows 7 editions like Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, etc. Here is how to disable Windows 7 password from Safe Mode.
1. Start or restart your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. If you've ever set an administrator password, you must enter that password instead of leaving the "Password" field blank.
4. Click on "Start" and "Control Panel".
5. You will enter "All Control Panel Items", then click" User Accounts"
6. Then click"Manage Another account" as following.
7. Choose the account which you want to reset the password.
8. Click "Change the password" as following
9. Type a new password for that account.
Then you will successful reset the account (Mosoh) password, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.
How to break administrator password by using keys? If you just lost the administrator password or want to break PC guest account password, then this tip won't help. In this situation, you can use Windows Password Key to break into Win7 password.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive