How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode
Windows password is very important to protect our personal data. A good password is the first line of defense against those who want to gain access to our computer. Windows 7 allows you to have multiple accounts, all of which can have a different password. If you forgot the password for one of the accounts, you can log into Windows Safe Mode to break Windows 7 password.
To log in into Safe Mode, you must have the Administrator account password, if it's ever been set. Note that the Administrator account often has no password.
Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with a minimal set of drivers and services. If you forgot Windows 7 password, you can enter into safe with the build-in Administrator account to reset a new one. This Administrator account has no password in it if you haven’t reset that before.
But Windows 7 usually disable this account; you need to Enable the built-in Administrator account first if it doesn’t appear in the safe mode.
Here is how to break Windows 7 password from safe mode
Note: Suppose you forgot the password for Mosoh (Administrator) account, you can log into safe mode with the built-in Administrator account to reset a new password.
1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. If your computer is already on, restart your computer and press "F8" while the system reboots. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. If you've ever set an administrator password, you must enter that password instead of leaving the "Password" field blank.
4. Click on "Start" and “Control Panel".
5. You will enter “All Control Panel Items”, then click” User Accounts”
6. Then click”Manage Another account” as following.
7. Choose the account which you want to reset the password
8. Click “ Change the password” as following
9. Type a new password for that account.
Then you will successful reset the account (Mosoh) password, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.
If you have reset your built-in Administrator account, you forgot the password. Then this tip won’t help. In this situation, you can use a 2 GB USB to password break in windows 7 by burning a bootable USB Windows Password Key.
Windows Password Key
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive