How to break Acer Windows 7 password
I forgot my password for my Acer laptop, it has windows 7. Help? Many Acer users may come across this problem, when they are using the computer, it accidently shows your windows 7 password is about to expire. And a few days later, the computer doesn't recognize your password any more. Or you forgot Windows 7 password for other reasons.
How many times have you called Acer Help Desk at work to have the password reset? What do you do for Home computers in case of forgotten Acer password? Now follow the tips to break Acer windows 7 password.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Select User Accounts and Family Safety> Add or remove user accounts
3. Select and user account to change
4. Select Go to the main User Accounts page
Insert a USB drive or a floppy disk before proceeding to the next step
5. Click "Create a password reset disk" in the left pane. Forgotten Password Wizard is displayed. Click Next
6. Select the drive in which to create the reset disk. Click Next.
7. Enter the “current user account password” and click the <Next> button to start password key generation
8. Click the <Next>button and click<Finish> to complete.
Keep the Disk in a safe place as anyone can access sensitive information on your PC with the disk
The disk is only applicable for the specific computer for which it was created. If you have more than one PC, create reset disk for each of them.
When you forgot your acer Windows 7 password, you can use the disk to break it.
Two: Break Acer Windows 7 password with Windows Password Key
If you don’t have a Acer password reset disk for that account, and you need to log into your computer to do your work immediately. There are many ways in the net, If you don’t pick up a good way, it could ruin your days completely. Just follow this step to break Acer Windows 7 password.
Windows Password Key is a professional password reset program for Windows. The major aim is to clear your account password without knowing the present password if you forgot it. However, you can use the program to make a bootable CD or USB. It will clear the password in a few sends after your enter the number of your account by presenting you a doc screen like below:
- 1. Log in any available computer which allows you to download. Find out Windows Password key and download it. Then install it on that PC.
- 2. Prepare a blank CD/DVD or a 2 GB USB drive and insert it to that computer, run Windows Password Key and burn the ISO image file to disk.
- 3. Turn to your locked Acer computer; insert the newly created disk to it. Start the Acer computer and press 'F2' or 'Delete'to enter your BIOS setup to change your bios setup, so that it can boot from CD or USB device. And then press F10 to save the changes.
- 4. Restart your Toshiba computer, now you can see Windows Password Key is initializing, follow the instructions to reset your Acer password to blank without knowing the current password.
All of these two measures can help you reset the password without knowing the present one, thus regain access to your system is not a problem. In conclusion, it is not such a trick thing to break Acer Windows 7 Password. But creating an Acer password reset disk only help in that case before you losing password. The method two provides you a firmly and quickly way to clear the password.
Get Windows Password Key Now!
comments powered by Disqus
- Windows Login Password Recovery
- XP Login Password Recovery
- Forgot the Administrator's Password?
- Restore Windows Password
- How to Recover a Lost Password?
- Reset Windows Password?
- Common Errors: Windows Login Password Recovery
- How to reset Windows server 2008 domain admin password
- How to recover forgotten Windows password
- Three ways to reocver Windows xp password
- Top 5 to recover Windows Vista password
- 3 top tips to recover Windows 7 password
- How to set active directory domain-controller password
- How to reset Windows xp password
- How to create USB Windows Vista password reset disk
- How to reset Dell password
- Ways to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password
- How to install Windows Server 2008 on a bootable USB
- How to break HP Windows 7 password with flash drive
- How to break Windows 7 password from safe mode